Opening songs
OP 1- Shōryō Hirai (Daisuke Ono and Tetsuya Kakihara)

Ending songs
ED 1- En Otoko -Adiós- (ADAPTER)

Genre: Action, Comedy

Episodes:12



Do not question me, I have no idea how I got to watch "Brave10". I'll say it straight, I DO NOT like this anime. Its super shounen and its mostly just a bunch of guys going around trying to make love with each other while killing bad guys. Its not yaoi or BL, but it seems that this would benefit female viewers more. Introducing just character after character, "Brave10" is a samurai anime that  just  doesn't give us time to "like" any of the characters they "force feed" us. There are 10 samurai being introduced in the time span of just 12 episodes, there is almost no time for us to know or like any of these characters other than just basing them off their looks or personality. Honeslty, I would not recommend this anime at all.



Ahh..Isanami is so cute and sexy ...

The opening song is "Shōryō Hirai" by Daisuke Ono and Tetsuya Kakihara. Honestly, despite the fact that I do not like the show at all, this is actually a pretty good song. Its rock, and I do like me some J-rock. A typical shounen anime opening. The ending song sounds super weird and auto tuned."En Otoko -Adiós-" by ADAPTER is just a really weird song to be used as an ending...or to be used AT ALL. Its not a bad song...its just sounds so strange. Too much auto tune bro.



Rating:6.0/10


Screw this anime. If you're the kind to watch any anime in the world go ahead, but other than that there's no real reason to watch this. The action scenes are lackluster, and there is no character development for anyone except Saizou, Isanami, Ana and maybe Sasuke, and even then its weak at best. The only reason I can think of for watching this is that Isanami is voiced by Rina Sato (Misaka Mikoto from Railgun/Index, Shura from Ao no Exorcist, Naomi from Corpse party). Well there's also Daisuke Ono but that guy's more of a chick magnet (I do like some of his characters) than anything else.



F**k you too Saizou.

Saizou is your regular boring samurai that goes "I WORK ALONE" and shuns everyone else. He's strong, and he likes to keep that to himself. One day though when traveling he notices a girl getting pursued by multiple ninjas, he saves her and the girl introduces herself as Isanami. Isanami states that the temple ground she was from got burnt down in an attack and she was the sole survivor, and that she has nowhere to go to. Saizou says she can tag along, and she starts to follow him. One day Saizou and Isanami are attacked by Sanada yukimura and his samurai. After much contemplation, Saizou and Isanami join Yukimura's group, and with that, they begin their life anew as part of Yukimura's ten braves.


Well, not much to say here. I don't really like this anime, maybe you do, but this is not for me. I'm not a fan of anime that take place in the sengoku period (even I thought Hyakka Ryouran was decent at best), and with something like this, I can safely say that it will be a long time before I find a samurai anime that will please me. 


Peace.