Saturday 22 August 2009

new project announced!!

Sorry guys,no reviews today.

You may have noticed for awhile that I have been playing wolfteam for a loooonnng time.And as in one of the earlier posts I mentioned that I have been playing the game for easily 2 years!

Im sorry to say this to myself.

Im a die hard fan of the game.But not so die hard as to spend 100 over dollars on the game,like a certain someone I know.In fact,I havent spent a single dollar on this game,or any other free online games that I play.

Thats right,Im awesome.Anyway in a way of thanks towards wolfteam Im starting a new blog project,a much simpler one compared to the yugioh guide.Im gonna post about stuff from wolfteam,the wolves,the weapons or the maps.I am certain that Im gonna enjoy this.

Anyway,thats all for now I will be starting this project whenever I like it.

Peace.