Saturday 2 April 2011

Blogger sucks,really bad

Because of blogger's stupid shenanigans, it has delayed my blazblue post for a good 5 days. The formatting which I had been using recently until up to date had suddenly fked up on me and blogger didnt let me space out my lines. Screw them, seriously, way to ruin my way of posting. ............................................................................................................................................................................. For my BB:CS arcade edition review I had to change it up a little , with my reciew scores at the bottom, cause it didnt let me put my lines on top, and didnt let me space them out either, fking blgger devs, are they high or something?Anyway, depending on the situation, I may change the new reivews to the recent BB:CS arcade format, if the situation permits. If I cant do posts like I did before, then I see no point in trying so hard......Depending on how it goes, the next post will either be a normal one like before, or a new one like the one with BB:CS.Screw blogger, to the ends of the world! A simple post like this is already killing me.