Friday 28 May 2010

robin hood

b

Been so long since I went into a cinema to watch a movie. So yeah on wednesday I went with my classmates to see a movie, robin hood,
b
Not too bad, the start was pretty good, the middle part was less interesting, and the conclusion was great. I'd say there will be a second one, without a doubt, but for spoilers' sake, I wont say anyting. Overall the show was good, but my one of my friends said the show kicked ass, so much as to being sucked into the show. He said he even wanted a tattoo from a phrase in the show. Lol.
b
Im with most of my other classmates who watched the movie, it was kay, kinda good, but not really great. The 2nd one would be better, I think, if there is one.
b
Yeap, my verdict is, this is a movie worth your money, if you're into past time warfare, with lots of archery.
b
Peace.